It's time to get out and ride! Buy any 3 or more items from the Saddlery category, and you'll automatically save an additional 5% on Saddles, and an additional 10% on all other Tack, Grooming Supplies, and riding accessories. Includes custom-fitted and special-order saddles.
Then, use Coupon Code SPRING during checkout, and save an additional 20% on all other items, including Lane Boots (excludes tack & saddles, and Pony Cycles). Offer available through June 2nd.
Receive Free FedEx Ground Shipping on orders of $100 or more (before Coupon discount).
Please see our Saddle Fitting page to order a Demo Saddle!
Smith-Worthington Elite Dressage SF Saddle A785
The Elite Dressage SF is designed with a plumb line flap and styled for correct position and outstanding performance for horse and rider. Handcrafted of rich, English tanned, buttery soft buffalo leather, Elite's flexible flap offers exceptional contact... and, oh yes, elegance. The buffalo calfskin seat is medium deep, wide and comfortable. Silver filigree saddle nails and patent leather keepers have been added to complete Elite's royal look. Add the matching Elite Dressage Bridle B7784 or B7784C to take your show turnout to the next level.
Smith-Worthington incorporates over 200 years of saddle making knowledge and some of the world's finest materials in these saddles. Features include:
- Steel & wood spring trees with strong overlapping steel head plates allow tree adjustment many times as your horse muscles and matures or if you get a different horse.
- Gusseted panels with virgin wool flock stuffing allow proper fit to your horse.
- “Fired” (pre-stretched) pure linen webbing insures that the seat never sags - you sit in a “hammock” of web and never hit the steel bars of the tree.
- Deeply recessed stirrup bars nearly eliminate stirrup leather bulge under the skirts.
- Made in England.
- 20 year tree warranty.
- Demo Elite Dressage saddles are available - try one today.
- Sizes: 17 1/2”, 18 1/2”, 19 1/2”
- Tree widths: W, XW, XXW
- Twist width: medium
- Working center: centered & well balanced
- Seat depth: 3”*
- Seat width: 11 ½”*
- Flap length: 17”*
- Standard leather: Black English tanned buffalo
*Measured on a 17 1/2" saddle. Measurements are proportional for other sizes.
Custom options are available by special order. Can be made in brown buffalo leather at no extra cost. Adjustable stirrup bars are optional. Allow approximately 8 weeks for delivery. Call or email us to ask about special orders.
DYO: All of our Smith-Worthington English-made saddles can be custom ordered as DYO (Design Your Own) models. Once you find the seat you like best, we will build it with your choice of flaps (size, shape, amount/location of padding), leg support, billets, stirrup bars, and leathers. For DYO prices, add 20% to the price of the base saddle. Call or email us to ask about DYO!
HINT: Test ride the Maxx, Danzig, Elite, and Ultimate dressage saddles to determine which combination or seat width, twist width and working center works for you.
- 05/13/2013 Western Riders - Alamo Saddlery is here!
- 04/07/2013 Wedding Season!
- 12/19/2012 Dawson Turquoise Can Ship Today!
- 12/15/2012 Christmas Shipping Deadlines 2012
- 11/15/2012 Twist Outerwear Has Arrived
- 11/02/2012 New Lane Boot Styles Have Arrived
- 09/01/2012 Proud to be an American Small Business!